We live in an enchanted world, unfortunately way too often we’re too busy to even notice. It takes a special type of artist to draw back the curtain and make us recognise this magic nestled in the mundane. Singer-songwriter Pina Palau possesses this rare gift. Her songs obsess over the everyday: coaxing the poetry out of situations and characters that seem all too familiar. She loves the incongruous, the contradictory, the petty, the awkward and the ugly found in all of us; and is somehow always able to transmute it into something precious and beautiful.
Her forthcoming debut record is titled Illusion and it's full of all types of delicious indie-folk iterations. Most of the writing took place in a tiny kitchen in an apartment located in Zürich. She refers to it as a “scuffed up mirror,” because if you take the time to listen you will eventually see yourself in it.
|Booking:||Young & Aspiring, Arthur|
Oha Music, Arthur (Germany)
- 29.09.2023: Mehrspur, Zürich
- 30.09.2023: Kaserne Basel, Basel
- 04.10.2023: Uebel & Gefährlich, Hamburg
- 05.10.2023: Prachtwerk, Berlin
- 06.10.2023: Helios 37, Cologne
- 20.10.2023: Rathaus für Kultur, Lichtensteig
- 26.10.2023: Grabenhalle, St. Gallen
- 27.10.2023: Gaskessel, Bern
- 28.10.2023: Prabbeli, Wiltz
- 31.10.2023: Astra Stube, Hamburg
- 03.11.2023: Kulturzentrum Merlin, Stuttgart