Pina Palau — Breathe
Pina Palau about the song:
‘I want your breath in my face, so warm and so humid’. I wrote this song in the early weeks of the pandemic. The gravity of the situation, the loneliness that it induced, the mounting sense of hopelessness combined with a constant fear of contracting Covid weighed so heavily on me that it literally made it hard for me to breathe. My emotions – the fear more than anything else – led to a shortness of breath, which is something that I was very familiar with, as I often experienced it as a little girl.
‘Breathe’ is the last single of my upcoming album ‘Illusion’ which will be released in September 2022.
|Promotion:||Mouthwatering Records, Nathalie Matter|
|Booking:||Young & Aspiring, Arthur|
- 23.-25.03.2023: m4music 2023, Zürich
- 31.03.2023: Neubad, Luzern
- 01.04.2023: Cinema Sil Plaz, Ilanz
- 14.04.2023: KiFF, Aarau
- 16.04.2023: Albani, Winterthur
- 29.06.-02.07.2023: OpenAir St. Gallen 2023, St. Gallen
- 13.-15.07.2023: Openair Bivio 2023, Sils im Engadin/Segl