Tal Arditi — I Will Fly Away
''I Will Fly Away'' is the most exposed and personal song I did so far. It was written in a time I wanted to get away from myself, to get away from the reality I was living in.
I started to work on the song in the middle of 2020 when Berlin was in total lockdown. I was sitting in my room and suddenly this rhythmical guitar line came to my head. I just felt like I had to record it right away... A couple of hours after I had almost the entire song. lyrics, chords, structure.. It was like I had the song inside of me for months, and I just needed to find a way to let it out.
There are a lot of musical influences in the song, Brazilian music, Techno, Pop, Jazz, Sahara Blues, and many more... In the recording process of the song, I tried to think of every section of the song as a different colour, a different mood, and to try to express that with the different musical layers I recorded.
I am excited to share this song with you all. Welcome to my world. - Tal Arditi
|Management:||Nataly Kab, firstname.lastname@example.org|
- 28.09.2023: Kulturhaus Caserne, Friedrichshafen
- 06.10.2023: Unknown venue, Zagreb
- 07.10.2023: Azimut, Sibenik
- 14.10.2023: Cellule 133a, Brussels
- 18.10.2023: Huxley's Neue Welt, Berlin
- 19.10.2023: M.a.u., Rostock
- 20.10.2023: Die Pumpe, Kiel
- 21.10.2023: Rotbart, Berlin
- 22.10.2023: ÜBEL & GEFÄHRLICH, Hamburg
- 25.10.2023: Modernes, Bremen